After you have completed the signup process we will set up your demo account and notify you promptly when it is ready.
Step 1: Sign up to Demo A Simulation
Step 2: Play in the “Sandbox”
After we provide your access information you can begin playing around in the “Sandbox” demo course. You can begin to do the following:
- Review the documentation we send you, such as the Quick Start Guides and the manuals.
- Enter decisions as a student of a company in the Sandbox.
- Run the simulation for a number of quarters.
- Schedule quizzes and peer reviews.
- Browse documentation resources, including Student and Instructor Manuals.
- Review the Power Point Briefing Slides that accompany the simulation.
Web-based HR Simulations
Knowledge Companion focuses on offering practical, real-world Web-based Human Resource Management simulations. Our simulations allow you to:
- Concentrate on providing an interactive learning environment for your students.
- Use a variety of HR teaching resources including sample syllabi, assignments, PowerPoint presentations, online quizzes and peer reviews.
- Each student receives an individual license to use the simulation for the course duration.
- Receive excellent support: from evaluation through setup and use, as well as for review and future repeat use.