You have questions - we have answers...
We take pride in our rapid, high quality instructor and student support. We always respond as quickly as possible, and often we provide solutions within a few minutes of receiving your inquiry.
Even during our busiest times it is our goal to keep response times under 2 hours for instructors and 24 hours for students!
Instructor Support Materials
- We provide one on one demos prior to your using the simulation in your course.
- Rapid email response helps you along the way while you are using the simulation - we've got your back!
- An Instructor Manual is provided which details all the materials, how to deliver the simulation, and all the suggested answers and discussion questions
"Working on the simulation in class was the most enjoyable aspect for me. I felt like it was a battle of whits and problem solving abilities!"
Clinton Hadden - Western Kentucky University
- A briefing PowerPoint is provided to support you introducing the simulation to your students prior to beginning the start of the experiential.
- Example Syllabi and Schedules are helpful in setting up your own course.
- All student materials are available to the instructor.